
The question we sometimes ask ourselves if we admit it is "How do I know if I really believe?". In I John, John addressed this question in his teachings. If you believe, your life will be changed. Although we do not have a works based faith, there should be evidence of your faith in Christ by the way you live your life.
This week ask yourself...
Do you obey Christ?
Review I John 2:3-6. "This is how we are sure that we have come to know Him: by keeping His commands. The one who says, "I have come to know Him," without keeping His commands, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly in him the love of God is perfected. This is how we know we are in Him: the one who says he remains in Him should walk just as He walked."
Are you walking as Christ walked? Do you have an area of your life in which you could be more like Christ?
No comments:
Post a Comment